Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Inclusive Education
My parents are from Kabul, Afghanistan and they have been living in Omaha for over 20 years!
Ways to help your child's success in school
-Read, read, read!
-Practice classroom expectations:
· keeping hands to yourself,
· cleaning up after yourself, and
· being kind.
If anyone would like to donate afternoon healthy snacks that would be great! We are a PEANUT-FREE room!
Pre-Kindergarten Daily Schedule
Morning Meeting: 8:50-9:15a
Study Investigation: 9:40-10:05a
Outdoor Play: 10:05-10:35a
Centers/Small Group: 10:35-11:45a
Second Step: 2:00-2:15p
Using your Pre-K Dismissal Pass, come through the Gym doors on the southwest side of the school and sign out your student directly from the classroom.
-Read a story to the class (in either Spanish or English)
-During various Unit Studies may come into the classroom and share
Our Morning Routine:
1. Put backpack in locker and return any forms to teacher.
2. Wash hands
3. Pick a book to read quietly on the rug.
Our Hand Washing Routine:
1. Wet hands
2. Get one pump of soap.
3. Rub the soap while you count to 20.
4. Rinse hands and say “Bye-bye germs, bye-bye bubbles”.
5. Dry hands with 1 paper towel!
Our Centers Clean-Up Routine:
3. Return to rug
Pre-K Units of Study
August/September- Beginning of the Year Study and Imagination Study
February- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle